The focus of Ear Nose Throat and Snoring Centre is to provide a holistic patient-centered specialist service for our patients. We strive to make our patient's visit an experience with minimal inconvenience, discomfort and also in a cost-effective manner. We also seek to educate our patients as we strongly believe that an informed patient will generally do better.
Our centre's philosophy is to help heal and to provide the highest level of medical care and patient service.
We have equipped and comprehensively outfitted our clinic in terms of clinical instrument, computerisation and equipment for both our pediatric and adult patients.
We deal with all aspects of ENT surgery with particular focus on:
1. Pediatric ENT (See our kids link)
2. Nasal Conditions including Allergic Rhinitis, Chronic Sinusitis and Nasal Obstruction etc
3. Assessment and Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and Snoring
4. Balloon Sinuplasty for Sinus conditions
5. Throat Disorders eg. Tonsil issues, chronic sore throat, chronic cough
6. Allergy assessment and testing
7. Ear conditions eg. blocked ears, hearing loss
8. Head and Neck conditions eg. neck lumps, salivary gland disorders
We also perform general ENT Cancer Screening, Thyroid, Head & Neck surgery. We perform many minimally invasive procedures including many ambulatory procedures with patients going home the same day. We do most of our nasal, and tonsillar surgeries as day surgery procedures with reduced hospital stays and inconvenience.
We also work very closely with specialists from other disciplines and paramedical staff such as speech therapists, dieticians, physiotherapists, audiologists, occupational therapists and psychologists. This is part of our effort and mission to provide a comprehensive and holistic medical care to our patients.